Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Adidas Sambas
 
 
 
       At the park, running around the green field and feeling the adrenaline rush through my body, I am looking for the white and black ball. I find it with the opponent. It seems my shoes called sambas begin to run themselves. My sambas kick the ball out of the opponent’s way and set in motion to control the ball to the net.  Then one of my sambas starts to kick the ball toward the goal. At that point… goal!! I love my comfortable sambas which were made by Adidas. I can wear them and play anytime I want.

(98 words)
 
 
 
 




2 comments:

  1. I loved the way you described your shoes through the fun of playing soccer - that was really creative and engaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has those shoes! We both love soccer and play whenever we get the chance.

    ReplyDelete